There is always someone to talk to in a crisis. Some organisations offer phone support as well as text, email or web chat and you don’t have to give your personal details if you don’t want to.
- Samaritans Call 116 123 24 hours a day
- Mind 9 am to 6 pm Mon – Fri Call 0300 123 3393
- Anxiety UK Live Chat 9.30 – 5.30 Mon – Friday Call 07537 416905
- Give Us A Shout Crisis Text Support 24 hours a day, just text Shout to 85258
- Childline Call 0800 1111 24hrs a day
- Loneliness Connections in older age.
Local Services for Birmingham and the West Midlands
- Pause – Drop In Service for young people
- Reach Out Recovery for Drug & Alcohol
- Aquarius for Addiction Support
- Relate Relationship Services
- Cruse Bereavement Services
- Birmingham Solihull Womens Aid for Domestic Abuse